Did You See the 2019 TRD Pro 4x4s in Chicago?
The Chicago Auto Show is a place where carmakers get to showcase their goods ahead of the showroom floor. At the 2018 Chicago Auto Show, Toyota stole the spotlight with a whole new stable of off-road-loving 4x4s. It was the first time the new 2019 TRD Pro 4x4s were on display.
That should catch your attention. TRD Pro models have always been some of the best-looking and most functional rugged vehicles on the road. But these 2019 TRD Pro 4x4s are a different breed altogether.
Which Models Get 2019 TRD Pro 4x4s?
Glad you asked. You’ll see three models with the new TRD Pro 4×4 equipment coming for the 2019 model year. It will be available as the 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro 4×4, the 2019 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro 4×4, and the 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro 4×4. And if that sounds like heaven to you, you’re about to get even more angelic details.
- Each of the three models will get new Fox Racing Shox for even better offroad performance. These internal-bypass shock absorbers are built of high-grade aluminum and get progressively stiffer the more they are compressed.
- TRD springs add to each model’s ride height compared the the TRD Off-Road trim in each of their lineups.
- The Toyota Tundra TRD Pro 4×4 gets new BBS wheels that are lightweight and look amazing.
- Styling cues are unique for the TRD Pro 4×4 trims, setting them apart from not just the competition but their model mates as well.
- On the Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro 4×4, a factory-equipped snorkel is available, adding off-roading flair to the rugged midsize pickup truck.
The 2019 TRD Pro 4x4s that made their debut at the Chicago Auto Show will be on sale this fall. When they are released, you’ll find them right here at Jay Wolfe Toyota of West County.