What is ToyotaCare?
You’ve been comparing vehicles and keep coming back to a Toyota. The benefits that Toyota vehicles bring to the table are just outstanding, and one such benefit is ToyotaCare. But what is it all about, and why is it important to you?
What ToyotaCare Includes
Like its name describes, ToyotaCare is a way to keep your vehicle in top-notch condition. It’s a no-charge maintenance plan and a roadside assistance agreement that provides peace of mind along with reducing your cost of ownership. ToyotaCare includes:
- Routine engine oil and filter replacement. It keeps your engine healthy through regular oil maintenance so you can expect the longest life from your car.
- Tire rotation services. Your tires wear at a different rate on the front than they do on the rear. Routine tire rotations will keep your tire tread even on all four wheels so they will last longer.
- Multi-point vehicle inspections. No one likes surprises from their car. Find out issues that could pop up before they cause you trouble, and the included multi-point inspections to do just that.
- Inspect and adjust fluid levels. During your service visit, ToyotaCare includes no-charge top-ups on all your fluids, from power steering and brake fluid to engine coolant and windshield washer fluid.
- 24-hour roadside assistance. When there is a problem, Toyota looks after you. You’ll receive quick roadside assistance anywhere in North America any day of the year, and at any time of the day.
Who Gets ToyotaCare?
Every new Toyota that is leased or purchased receives ToyotaCare. The no-charge maintenance package is in effect for 24 month or 25,000 miles from the date of purchase, whichever comes first. What’s more, roadside assistance is in effect for two years from the date of purchase with no limitation on mileage.
If you’ve been considering a new Toyota, there’s never been a better time. Visit Jay Wolfe Toyota of West County to lease or purchase your next vehicle, complete with ToyotaCare.